Hi all,

Our app stores some "by host" preferences aside from its usual user defaults.

We have a user that reports that these preferences are not working when logging
in over the network. I'm not actually sure what they mean by that, quote:
"other users (all of which are network accounts that authenticate with AD)"

The prefs are stored and read using CFPreferences, with current user, current
host as the domain settings.

First, what sort of network accounts are implied by 'AD' ? Second, what
preferences settings would allow the preferences to work with this kind of
login, if any? I'm thinking that current user, any host would be appropriate,
but it's hard to be sure as I don't know what sort of login they're even
talking about, and it's also difficult to know how to test this.

Any hints or help would be gratefully received.

--Graham