On Apr 25, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> No, pinning is not what I want. That's what I'm trying to avoid. IB in
> insisting on pinning the width and the height.
>
> I think it assumes the NSImageWell MUST have a static size, rather than allow
> it to resize. I'm able to put an NSView without this problem.

Pinning *is* what you want. Do each of "Pin Leading/Trailing/Top/Bottom Edge To
Superview", and then the height and width constraints should become deletable.

If it still won't let you delete them even after that, then just give them a
low enough priority in the Inspector that they cease to matter.

Charles