On May 4, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Kévin Vavelin <vavelinke...@icloud.com> wrote:

> I use SocketIO project on my iOS app to connect to my node.js server and
> everything works great until I choose to connect to Facebook.

Using what protocol? I'm assuming HTTP. If so, then I would first suggest that
you stop using a low-level stream API, and use NSURLConnection (or at least
CFReadStreamCreateForHTTPRequest) instead. It will make your job so much
easier. There are a couple of situations where you might want to use raw
streams, but they're rather obscure.

> When I connect to Facebook I send some data to my server and he answer with
> some data like "user already connected, user created in database" etc. And
> after that, my NSInputStream seems to be at 0 and so my connexion is closed.

If it's HTTP, that's perfectly valid behavior. HTTP 1.0 uses a separate TCP
connection for every request, so after the response is sent the socket is
closed. HTTP 1.1 supports multiple connections over the same socket, but the
client has to indicate that it supports that. (IIRC it depends on what HTTP
version string you use in the first line of the request.)

—Jens