> I've seen this before, but only in the case where there was no
@synthesize; did your actual code use it?

Yes.

My best guess is that it's some corruption in the nib.  I'll make a
standalone App with nothing but a UIWebView in it.  Maybe if that works I
could just copy the xib over to my production project.

Or maybe it's a bug in the simulator.  I don't have a device to test on
right now, as my iPhone was stolen.  I'm planning on getting an iPod Touch,
but not for a little while.

If I can't get it working I'll file a Radar.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Crawford
mdcrawf...@gmail.com

--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

  Custom Software Development for the iPhone and Mac OS X
  http://www.dulcineatech.com/custom-software-development/