On 22 mai 2013, at 01:52, Seth Willits <sli...@araelium.com> wrote:

> Changing the blur radius has no affect on the offset. It still behaves the
> same way. I'm not sure why you think 0.5 would be any different.

I believed that using 0.5 would solve the issue… because I have been there
before. I should have mentioned that first, sorry.
IMHO, what you are observing is a plain bug because there is no way using a
blur radius of 0.5 can yield an always visible shadow when using a bigger 1.0
fails to do so.
Yet, as you can see in the video I sent you, it works perfectly.

Jean
Tests have been performed on a regular up-to-date 10.8.3 MBP equipped with a
13" display.