On May 22, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Michael Babin <mba...@orderndev.com> wrote:

> The preceding call looks like it could be problematic:
>
>>            CTFrameGetLineOrigins(_frame, CFRangeMake(i, 0), &origin);
>
> If you want a single line origin (CGPoint), looks like the length of the
> range passed in should be 1, not 0.

Well spotted, that fixed it, thank you very much!

I now get a bunch of <Error>: CGContextFillRects: invalid context 0x0 errors,
which makes sense since this snippet does not have something like:

    CGContextRef context = UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext();

I replaced UIRectFill(selectionRect) with CGContextFillRect(context,
selectionRect);

But I still get the errors, and nothing is drawn.

- Koen.