Hi all,

I've got application (Mac Application Store, deployment target >= 10.8), which
has LSUIElement set to YES in Info.plist. It's status bar application. I do
open windows without menu in menu bar and app icon is not visible in dock,
cycling, … Just what I need.

But now, I've got one window, which is wizard/tour/... and I would like to show
menu for this one window and I also would like to have it visible in cycling
(cmd-tab windows switching).

Tried to change activation policy and it does work partially. LSUIElement = 1
equals to NSApplicationActivationPolicyAccessory. According to the
documentation, I can change it to NSApplicationActivationPolicyRegular to show
menu and show app icon in cycling. But anyway, it's not possible to go back
from NSApplicationActivationPolicyRegular to
NSApplicationActivationPolicyAccessory. setActivationPolicy: always returns NO
and it's correct according to the documentation: Currently,
NSApplicationActivationPolicyNone and NSApplicationActivationPolicyAccessory
may be changed to NSApplicationActivationPolicyRegular, but other modifications
are not supported.

Is there another way how can I achieve this behavior? LSUIElement = YES
application with menu/app icon in dock/... for just one particular window?
Other windows can't be opened in the same time and this is just the only
visible window.

Thanks,
Robert