On 28.05.2013, at 19:01, YT <y...@redwoodcontent.com> wrote:
> You have to disconnect the Auto generated Delegate from the Outlets
> Connection in the File's Owner Object in the IB Doc
> Please correct me if I am wrong about this point.
>
> All of you discuss the utilities of the following Controllers.
> NSWindowController
> NSViewController
> UIViewController
> NSController
>
> From a nubee Apple App programming point of view they all appear to be
> similar WHICH MEANS I will have to read more about each to be able to make an
> intelligent choice that fits my intended purpose.

My recommendation for reading about Mac programming is this book:

<http://www.amazon.com/Cocoa-Programming-Mac-4th-Edition/dp/0321774086>

It is very good, and walks you through creating a Mac application, explaining
things along the way.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."