Hello dear members!

Could you pls help me. I browsed a lot but could not find real answer

I'm implementing Voice over IP application. I'm getting output from mic on one
iPhone and I would like to send that data in real time to another device (or
may be some other device in group chat).

I'm thinking about direct iphone to iphone communication (in different
networks) for data transfer. May be by means of client-server architecture.

How could I do that?

Is there any way that allows me data transfer between two or more devices by
means of internet? I could use web server as a middle node to help device to
establish communication.

PS
  At extra case I could use web server and store data in SQL database but it is
less preferable case b/c of performance issue during live audio
transfer/streaming

Thank you a lot!
Rufat