On 29 May, 2013, at 9:43 PM, Ken Thomases <k...@codeweavers.com> wrote:

> On May 29, 2013, at 7:06 AM, Roland King wrote:
>
>> I've been trying for 2 weeks on every machine I use, home and work, on every
>> browser installed on them and get an error, which I've reported twice. Not a
>> very useful error, just "An error has occurred".
>>
>> Is it just me, or is it actually down? I have two more UICollectionView and
>> two NSManagedObjectContext bugs I'be been waiting to file. I've tried
>> bugreport and bugreporter. I'm sure I remember cases in the past where it
>> was down for some people and not others but if so, I never learned how they
>> got out of it.
>
> I just logged in successfully.  If you haven't already, try both http://… and
> https://…; might make a difference.  I entered bugreport.apple.com.
>
> Are you able to successfully log in to other parts of the site with the same
> Apple ID?  For example, the Developer Center.
>
> Good luck,
> Ken

Damnation. Tried all of the above, http, https, both URLs, tried on an already
authenticated session, cleaned cookies, tried it in incognito mode. I can
access devcenter, devforums, I've checked for agreements I haven't agreed to
(found none) and so it must just be my account.

Thanks for the replies, unless anyone has faced this and knows how to get out
of it, please treat this thread as closed (or mail me directly), I'll try dev
support if I can find the link.