I'm aware that certain prefixes like "set" are bad news to use to start method
names for obvious reasons, but with the caffeine levels in my brain cell
running low, I'm at a loss to recall some of the others (is return verboten?).
Is there a list of reserved method prefix strings that you simply shouldn't use
to start your methods?

Just want to have a little list handy of "don't start methods with these words".

My sleep deprivation thanks you.