The best way is to write an application that's stable.  The only reason
browsers started doing this was because they had to deal with 3rd party
code (e.g. flash) that was giving them a terrible reputation for
instability.  If you're controlling the entire app, you have no reasonable
reason to do this.  Simply fix your crasher bugs instead.