As I'm experimenting with how to implement pinch and rotate gestures in a
UIScrolLView, I set up a non-autolayout (traditional) pinch-zooming
UIScrollView with a UIImageView inside it.

I followed the instructions here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/windowsviews/conceptual/UIScrollView_pg/ZoomZoom/ZoomZoom.html

And looked at the TapToZoom example. This mostly works, but if I zoom way out,
so that my image (which has an aspect ratio that doesn't match the screen) is
completely visible, it's not centered in the view; it's pinned to the
upper-left.

The Photos app seems to nicely keep the image centered. What's the right way to
do this?

--
Rick