Yep, Jens's right. We do use this framework heavily for Facebook and it's good,
but not perfect and there're many issues you have to fight with and we did end
up with WebKit support as well (classic Facebook web auth dialog). Sometimes
you have to completely reset privacy database via tcccutil, sometimes it
doesn't work at all and you have to update 10.8.4 with 10.8.4 combo again, etc.
otherwise even ShareKit doesn't work, native sharing widget in Notification
Center doesn't work too and many other issues.

Sent from my iPhone