Hi All,

I have an question about NSOutlineView and an Image an Text Cell. I use an
NSTreeController and have bind arangedObjects to the OutlineView and
objectValue.ResourceIcon (NSImage*) to the ImageView and objectValue.ItemName
(NSString*) to the TextFileld of the  CellView. Now I see the following
behavior. All my root-Item are shown in the OutlineView with Image and Text but
if I select an Item and expand it I only see the text of the child items for "a
little while" and then the text disappears and only the Image is shown. If I
select an child item now the right text comes back for that item. More curious:
If I remove the binding for the ImageView all works as expected. The text is
always present and the default image is shown.

Does anybody have an idea what could be the reason for that behavior or in what
direction I should dig?

Thanks in advance
Robert