On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:40:52, Keary Suska <aksu...@frequentflyerservices.com>
 wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:16 AM, Steve Mills wrote:
>
>> In our MainMenu.xib, we previously had Undo and Redo hooked up to our own
>> actions, but now want to use the standard undo: and redo: actions. I'm able
>> to choose undo:, but redo: does not appear in the list of known actions in
>> the First Responder. Any ideas?
>
> I have found that for whatever reason First Responder does not have all
> possible action methods in Interface Builder. The action is -redo:, so simply
> add it to First Responder and it will be there from then on.

I don't see an obvious way to add a new action to First Responder. I finally
got it to work by adding a new action to some random class in the app, letting
Xcode index that file, then after a couple tries the new redo: method finally
showed up when I right-dragged from the menu item to the First Responder. That
seems like a total hack when there should be an obvious button or something in
First Responder's action list that allows the user to easily add a new action.

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871