I've noticed that since Mountain Lion, when clicking on a disclosure triangle
in an NSOutlineView, there is an animation of the content rolling out or
rolling back up.

Is there a way to disable this and have the content display or hide instantly
as it was before, where the content display or hiding was instant?

All this "absolutely everything must be animated" approach in the current Mac
OS is something I am not enjoying at all.

If there is an NSUserDefaults setting to globally set the animation time of a
disclosure triangle content rollout/rollup to 0 or disable the animation
completely, I'd love to know what it is.

Thanks in advance.