Hello guys,

I have a problem. I have an application that is running on a Mac mini
connected to a 42 inch television. When the mac mini starts with the TV
system is perfect in full screen mode. Problem is when the mac mini starts
alone and later the TV is turned al my application is not in full screen
mode and is in another resolution. Anyone have some help?