Dear Laurent,

Every now and then such questions arise (for developer, bug reporter, etc.).
To answer you: it seems to be down for you only (I just tested).

Also, there is a nice free online service for answering such questions
(downforme.org):
http://downforme.org/is-developer.apple.com-down-today-for-everyone

Have a nice sunday,
Jean

Jean Suisse
Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de l’Université de Bourgogne
(ICMUB) — UMR 6302