We have some palettes (NSPanel subclasses) that stay visible in fullscreen
mode. When the doc window enters fullscreen, I'm moving these the appropriate
amount so they're still snapped to the top of the visible portion of the
screen. However, something is causing the palettes to move back into the
pre-fullscreen screen bounds as if the menubar is still visible. The palette's
constrainFrameRect:toScreen: is being called with nil for the screen. If I let
the super handle this, it repositions it as if the menubar were still visible.
Why? Is that supposed to be standard behavior? If so, I guess I'll override
constrainFrameRect:toScreen: so it doesn't do that.

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871