I have an app with a textView on an iPad.
When I touch it, a keyboard comes up. And when I have typed enough there is, in
the bottom right corner of the keyboard, a key, which makes the keyboard
disappear again.
So far so good.

But when the same app runs on an iPhone, the keyboard has no such key.

What is the best way to get rid of the keyboard?

Currently I have added a button: "Dismiss Keyboard".
Is there an official Dismiss-Keyboard-Image somewhere (looking similar to the
one on the iPad keyboard) - to be used for this button?

Gerriet.