I know we touched on the topic of some links to developer.apple.com being
broken after the site rebuild, but I hope that this is the answer to most of
the broken link issues.

I was looking for some concurrency info and in a post about it, there was a
link to this URL in the dev docs:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/General/Conceptual/ConcurrencyProgrammingGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

It's no longer valid and resolves to a URL which is not what I was looking for:

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/navigation/

Not fun.

What appears to be the change (and solution) is nice and simple though.  The #
character in the URL is no longer needed.  Removing it loads the URL, redirects
to HTTPS and the content loads as expected.

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/ConcurrencyProgrammingGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

If any of you encounter broken links to URLs in the docs at
developer.apple.com, try checking the URL for that # char.  Hopefully, just
removing that will solve any broken link issues.

Cheers.