Hi Steve,

I had some free time, so, I made sample project for you ... (Xcode5 & iOS 7
SDK ...). You can get it here: http://d.pr/f/VOX4

Look at two classes:

DPDialPadButton & - (id)initWithNumber:(NSString *)number label:(NSString
*)label;
DPDialPadView & - (void)setupDialPadButtons;

You can run this sample project on iPhone 4 or iPhone 5. There's no device
check in this sample project, because everything relates to the parent view
size. So, it does work on both iPhones. Basically in a view with any size
(if it's not too small).

HTH,
Robert