Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I’m still running into this and I’ve
reported it as a bug (rdar://14931876). Say you have this method:

- (GLKMatrix4)identityReturningMethod
{
    return GLKMatrix4Identity;
}

Now, in another method in the same class, you try to make a signature for
that selector:

[[self class] instanceMethodSignatureForSelector:@selector
(identityReturningMethod)];

This will crash with the exception in my previous post. Am I correct that
this is a bug in +[NSMethodSignature signatureWithObjCTypes:]?

Jeff Kelley