Bingo. We’ve been working with Cocoa/Obj-C for many years, and still we’d find
weird errors that would be caused by some over-released object. We cut a ton of
code with ARC, and in the end we saw reliability go up and actually even some
performance.

ARC is a win. The only place it really got a bit hairy was CF objects. I wish
ARC would work with them a bit more.