On 2013 Sep 12, at 06:22, Joseph Ayers <j.ay...@neu.edu> wrote:

> When you click on a tab in a NSTabView, what action gets sent to what target?
> Where can I find this information?

If I recall correctly, and, presuming that you looked for some time before
posting your question, I think that it's all under the hood.

In one of my projects, I wanted a "tabless" tab view that could be switched by
and stay synced to buttons in a toolbar.  I subclassed NSTabView to provide
notifications.  Also, NSTabView has fairly good bindings support which may be
useful to you.

If you want a better answer, you should explain what you're trying to
accomplish.