Hey guys,

I'm really confused with the array controller and core data. I don't know what
I have to use to get what I want.
My program has for now a CollectionView which is populated by a core data fetch
request.

If I use an arrayController, I don't have to make this fetch do I? I can tell
the array controller to fetch: ?

Next thing is, when new Items are added to the collection view, it should
automatically change.
A binding of the collection view is enough? Something like [collectionview
bind: toObject:….]

And, for now I add data to my core data database with
insertNewObjectForEntityForName. Is that okay or should I add it with the array
controller's add oder insertObject methods? The new entries have to keep their
relationships and I don't know how I can define them with the array controller
methods.

Thanks in advance!
Benjamin