Hi,

I created a New View Controller Class (NewVC) in the project I am working in
XCode 4.6.3 and then opened the storyboard, dragged in a new VC, named it NewVC
and set it's class to NewVC. I then copied the whole view hierarchy from an
existing view controller and hooked up the outlets. One of the Views is a
UIWebView, I set referencing out to to "delegate" with this UIWebView. Both VC
load their content from a file in the project. I just coped the original html
file and called it NewVC.htm.

I now want to start changing the UI on NewVC, but before that I ran it to make
sure it works as a more-or-less carbon copy of the original VC. All is as
expected except that the height of the Web View doesn't span to the bottom of
the screen on the Retina 4 or 3.5 Inch, but it works ok on lower resolutions,
e.g. the UIWebView is not being resized correctly for retina displays. However,
it works fine on the original VC. I've checked the properties of both VC's in
IB/Storyboard and the look identical apart from title etc. I've also looked in
the code to see if anywhere does something different to the UIWebView, but I
can't see to find anything that specifically resize or not resize depending on
the device being used.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? If I set frame manually
as a test, it works ok, but of course not on the Lo Res iPhones.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave