Hi everybody.

I need to display an horizontal list of pictures with 2 arrow  controls on
left and right sides (you can see many of these on the web).
Is there a predefined NSView for this?

I tried with a NSCollection view inside a custom NSView of my own, but can't
make the NSCollection scroll horizontally.
Of course it scrolls if I use a containing NSScrollView, but I need to scroll
with the 2 side controls, not with the traditional scrollbars.

I could hide the scrollbars, but how to programmatically scroll the collection?

Any idea or suggestion?

My google search didn't yield to anything useful…

Thank you all in advance.
Best regards,
livio.