On 4 Oct 2013, at 15:37, Alex Kac <a...@webis.net> wrote:

> Just my two cents - its not much work at all. Create a UIButton subclass.
> Have it use images or code - who cares. Then you just go and change the
> classes throughout code to your new subclass.
>
> For 5 apps, should take…30 minutes.

There are a lot of buttons in each view and a lot of views, it would take me at
least a day (probably two) to do this including testing.  I'd have to locate
and change each instance in the Storyboards/NIB. Then change the code to suit,
it would be a horrible job, however, if you reckon you can do it in 30 minutes
for all 5 apps, you're welcome to try! Shall I you send the projects? lol At
£50 (say) per hour, that will be £25 I owe you, do you accept PayPal? £5 per
App - a bargain!

> Not supporting iOS 7? OK…

For until the new year at least thank the great coding god in the sky.

All the Best
Dave