Hi

I am using NSPredicateEditor to display some predicates and after a few fights
all is now fine. A feature I find particularly convenient is the use of a
formatting dictionary to display user friendly sentences to a user.
In another part of my application, I show some data computed based on the
edited predicate and I would like to show the predicate that originates this
result but in a "human friendly way". So I thought I would reuse this
dictionary/strings file.
So basically I would like to have code like
        NSLocalizedString(predicate.predicateFormat, nil);

However predicateFormat does not seem to return "proper localizable predicate".
That is for example
        loc name BEGINSWITH "MM"
and not
        loc name begins with  "MM"

Or
volumeType == 27

while I have

volumeType is 27

in the strings file.

Is there a way to convert between the 2 (or do I miss a point?)

thanks

laurent