Does it not work to set the row height to the height of each of the images and
then use a custom UITableViewCell that contains a UIImageView that fills the
cell? The other benefit is that you don't have to have more images in memory
than are visible within the table view's frame. (This may not be an issue if
there aren't that many, of course.)