On 10 Oct 2013, at 9:39 PM, Michael Babin <mba...@orderndev.com> wrote:

> Given the use of the data source protocol to provide the data to the outline
> view and the "Revert Changes" option, my first suspect would be the data
> provided to the outline view. Perhaps the underlying data has changed and the
> outline view has not been told to reload its data?

I have a reloadData in readFromURL::: when it's a revert.

> If the outline view has been told to reload its data, perhaps there is some
> problem with the other data source methods
> (outlineView:numberOfChildrenOfItem: or outlineView:child:ofItem:) and their
> return values?

They seem fine. But after I call reloadData, the next dataSource method called
is outlineView:objectValueForTableColumn:byItem:, and the item argument is
nonsense. I'd assumed outlineView:numberOfChildrenOfItem: would be called after
reloadData, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

--
Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au>
'AppleScriptObjC Explored' <www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/>