I have seen a previous discussion about this topic in the archives but I seem
to be having a new problem related to Mavericks.

I have a View Based NSTableView set as the document view of an NSScrollView
with everything using auto layout.

After upgrading to mavericks my scrollview no longer scrolls the body, it seems
to know their is additional content waiting to be displayed, as when you resize
the window the correct scroll bar appears briefly, but as soon as you stop
resizing, the scrollview clips the tableview to the size of the scroll view’s
container.

I used one of my dev program support tickets for help, but was informed it was
a known issue with no work around, I am hoping someone here might have
experienced this or know some way to get it to work?