I'm returning to a project after having upgraded to Xcode 5 a couple of
weeks ago and I'm getting this error:

"iCloud sync fails with “CoreData: Ubiquity: Invalid option: the value for
NSPersistentStoreUbiquitousContentNameKey should not contain periods"

I never saw this in later versions of Xcode 4.

I've found a couple of stackoverflow posts on this, but no one seems to
have a definitive answer as to why I get this error now and how I can fix
it.
Can someone enlighten me?
Thanks