I'm in the process of removing some xibs, and construct my views in the
ViewController. As it turns out, the app in the simulator or my device don't
recognize that the xib was removed, and I need to completely reset the
simulator, clean my build and build-folder, and then it works.

My question is, how can I prevent this for my users? I don't want them to have
to remove their app including all the data once an update becomes avialble.

- Koen.