Hello,
           It is not strictly a development question but I found no other
channel where I will have a better chance of getting the answer right.

           In OS X we can switch between running applications using *Cmd+Tab
*keyboard shortcut and between multiple windows of the currently running
application using *Cmd+` (backtick)*. But the behavior differs among the
two.

           When invoking Cmd+Tab, I get to most recently used application,
whereas in case of Cmd+` I always cycle through windows in same order. Is
there a mechanism using which I can get Cmd+Tab like functionality to work
with Cmd+`, i.e. get to the most recently used window of the current app
from amongst all the windows.

           Hope I was able to explain my query.

  Best
   Nimesh Neema