I am making a simple mac os x app, in which I will be showing some records
in a table view, after retrieving those from local db. I am using core data
and NSArrayController proxy for the same and I am trying to achieve it
through cocoa-bindings.

Now I can easily make it working, by performing this binding in
NSArrayController proxy:

Proxy: NSArrayController
Parameters: Managed Object Context
Bind to: App Delegate
Model Key Path: self.managedObjectContext

but I am trying to use NSManagedObjectContext proxy from Interface builder
library, for this binding:

Proxy: NSArrayController
Parameters: Managed Object Context
Bind to: Managed Object Context
Model Key Path: self

I am surprised that there is no binding available for it, in bindings pan.
At least there should be a binding to map persistent store coordinator to
it.

To assign MOC a persistent store coordinator, I am using below code:

@property (strong) IBOutlet NSManagedObjectContext*listManagedObjectContext;

[self.listManagedObjectContext setPersistentStoreCoordinator:[NSAppDelegate
persistentStoreCoordinator]];

Problem is - I am continuously getting this message in console:

Cannot perform operation since managed object context has no persistent
store coordinator

With this stack backtrace:

        0   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fff8b59fb06
__exceptionPreprocess + 198

1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x00007fff881103f0
objc_exception_throw + 43

2   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fff8b59f8dc +[NSException
raise:format:] + 204

3   AppKit                              0x00007fff907eb5e6
-[_NSManagedProxy _persistentStoreCoordinator] + 81

4   AppKit                              0x00007fff907eb528
-[_NSManagedProxy _entity] + 49

5   AppKit                              0x00007fff907eb43a
-[_NSManagedProxy fetchRequestWithSortDescriptors:limit:] + 95

6   AppKit                              0x00007fff90cc04f0
-[NSObjectController(NSManagedController)
_executeFetch:didCommitSuccessfully:actionSender:] + 73

My questions are -

1. What is the correct way of using NSManagedObjectContext proxy in
interface builder library?

2. How can I resolve observed problem?

Please suggest.
--