Hi,
   Thank you for the reference.

I want to try with replacing [UIImage imageNamed:] method with [UIImage
imageWithContentsOfFile:] to check for memory leak.

As my Images are stored in Image asset(Images.xcassets). I dont know how to
read the image from image asset.

[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"SliderMaximum" ofType:@"png"]
returns nil.

Image Asset Name : Images.xcasset