Folks,
        I'm using Xcode 5.0.2 with OSX10.8.5. When I build a simple OS
Application (nonDocument type) and I move an NSScrollView onto a window and
then run the program, it builds normally, but it flags a problem that there is
a "Misplaced View" and that "Frame for 'Clip View' will be different at run
time. The view hierarchy is: Window -> View -> BorderedScrollView -> ClipView
-> PlotView -> and 2 Scrollers. I've called the final view PlotView because
it's contents would seems to be the part you would see on screen. If I attach a
simple label to the PlotView, it does not appear at run time. Further, nothing
I try to draw on PlotView appears.
         The documentation on scrollers makes perfect sense, but this process
doesn't work as expected. I have also tried the following:
         Build a document based OS Application, add an NSWindowController class
with it's .xib file, add an NSView class (usually called PlotView), add an
NSScrollerView to the window in the .xib file. Identify the plot view with the
PlotView class and name the File Owner of the .xib file the WindowController,
tie everything together, and then try to get the PlotView class to draw
something on the screen. But no luck whatsoever!

        My primary experience 'til now was with Xcode 3.2.4 where all this
worked like a charm. So I guess my question is, "what has changed, and what
must I do additionally to draw in a scrolled view"?

    Thanks in advance, Jim