I have a UINavigationController in a UIPopover. Some cells in the root
UITableViewController push a new UITableViewController. At the end of the push
animation, the contents of the new controller "jump" upward, then spring down
(as if you had flicked the contents up past the top scroll limit).

Any idea why this is? I've had it happen before when the keyboard comes in and
shrinks the popover, but that's not happening in this case.

--
Rick