On 21 Jan 2014, at 3:52 AM, Livio Isaia <lis...@tiscalinet.it> wrote:

> when I call (self is NSObject <NSApplicationDelegate)
>
> [deviceSelector beginSheetModalForWindow:[self window] modalDelegate:self
> didEndSelector:@selector(browseEnd: returnCode: contextInfo:)
> contextInfo:NULL]
>
> in the output window appears
>
> *** WARNING: -[NSImage compositeToPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:] is
> deprecated in MacOSX 10.8 and later. Please use -[NSImage
> drawAtPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:] instead.
>
> does anybody know what I can do to avoid this? I think I’ve installed the
> latest xcode sdk...

I don’t have the whole story, but some system APIs emit warnings like that
routinely. If your audit of your code convinces you you are passing the proper
arguments, and the method works properly, you can ignore them. It’s Apple’s
problem, and Apple will correct it before it affects your applications.

        — F