On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Andy Lee <ag...@mac.com> wrote:
> That's a great thread, thanks!
>
> BTW Apple removed the splitview-without-NSSplitView sample code that's
> mentioned in the thread.  For anyone still interested, someone named Darcy
> Liu seems to have been archiving all of Apple's sample code:
>
> <https://github.com/darcyliu/CocoaSampleCode>
>
> The splitview example is here:
>
> <https://github.com/darcyliu/CocoaSampleCode/tree/master/Cocoa_Autolayout_Demos/SplitView>
>
> And Darcy has a similar archive of iOS code:
>
> <https://github.com/darcyliu/SampleCode>
>
> You can't just download an individual sample project AFAICT -- you have to
> clone or download the entire repo -- but that's not such a bad thing.

Unless you mind downloading over 300 MBs of code. I guess if you're a
fan of sample code then it doesn't matter. However, what I would be
concerned about is how up to date some of the projects are. Some of
them were last updated over 11 months ago, and who knows how often
that person updates the repository?