I'm logging the element tree of my app. I can see my hierarchy:

UIAWindow: rect:{{0, 0}, {1024, 768}}
    UIAPopover: rect:{{614, 59}, {400, 613}}
        UIATableView: name:settingsTable value:rows 1 to 4 of 4 rect:{{614,
116}, {400, 556}}
            UIAStaticText: name:CAMERA CONNECTION value:CAMERA CONNECTION
rect:{{629, 136}, {189, 21}}
            UIAImage: name:camera_connection_2_large.png rect:{{784, 177}, {60,
60}}
            UIAButton: name:Help rect:{{776, 638}, {77, 44}}

But no where in that list are the cells of the table view, and when I ask for
the cells() on the table view UIAElement, I get back an empty list. At least
one cell as accessibility enabled and a label in IB.

There's scant evidence of this being used very heavily online, which reinforces
my conclusion that it just doesn't really work well enough for people to use.

Is anyone successfully using this to test their apps?

--
Rick