I have not yet done that but I did find the Dave DeLong post on that technique
in cocoa dev and in SO.
It looks like it would work, but seems like a slight impedance mismatch in my
brain. Probably because in a normal situation you can get events more
gracefully.

I will try it out later and see how it goes.

Thanks
JJ

Sent from my iPhone