On Wed, Jan 29, 2014, at 12:14 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:
>     [connectionsAnimGroup addAnimation:[MyConnectionsAnimation
>     animationOfLineNamed:sublayer.name
>       fromPoint:oldConnectionEndpoint toPoint:newConnectionEndpoint];
>   }
>
>   // The connections layer returns YES for
>   +needsDisplayForKey:@"connections"
>   // TODO: Support retargeting animations mid-flight
>   [_connectionsLayer addAnimation:connectionsAnimGroup
>   forKey:@"connections"];

Also, I'm not quite happy with this pseudocode. It would be a lot nicer
if you could add an animation for a key _path_, rather than just a key.

But I suppose instead of an animation group, you could just paste a
prefix to the layer name and add a bunch of individual animations
directly to the connections layer.

The joys of writing code in the Compose window.

--Kyle Sluder