I'm updating an old project that was built long ago, skipping udpates for iOS 5
& 6. One of the things my app does, in an NSOperation, is call
-performSelectorOnMainThread: (waiting until done) as it integrates downloaded
data into the Core Data store (Core Data operations all happen on the main
thread).

In iOS 6, this can bring the app to a grinding halt, despite the fact that each
record integrated is done as a separate -performSelector call (I would've
thought that'd let the main thread handle user events).

In iOS 7, it actually works really well, leading me to believe something
changed in the way this is handled.

Any insight? Thanks!

--
Rick