Hi,

I'm using NSOpenGLContext to optimize drawing AU plugins. There are
multiple plugins and each can have multiple instances. So each plugin
creates a global NSOpenGLContext and attach particular NSView contexts to
it, so that the textures do not need do be duplicated.

Problem: When I open one plugin, it's ok. I open a different on, it's ok.
Now I release the first one, it destroys all resources => the second one
looses its textures!

I checked that both context are different, sharing is different, they both
use makeCurrentContext in both lockFocus and drawRect. Any ideas what is
wrong here?

Btw.I got the same thing working using AGL and WGL (on Windows), both
without problems, so it is just Cocoa as usual.
Cheers!
Vojtech