On 3/7/14, 10:43 PM, cocoa-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com wrote:
I’ve written a category on NSBezierPath that allows boolean operations on paths (union,
intersection, subtraction) which preserves curved elements throughout the operation and
does not require "flattening" paths into line segments prior to processing.

I thought this might be a generally useful bit of code so I am making it
available on GitHub:
https://github.com/wiresoft/WFBezierCombinatorics

I hope others may find this useful.

-Noah

Noah, a README with more than the title would be a nice addition!

David

PS: you might want to also create a CocoaSpec for this too, and add it to the CocoaPods repo.