Hey all,

I am wondering what's the best way to get speech to text into an OS X
application. For iOS there is the Nuance SDK which works really well, but
now I'm looking to get speech recognition into something on a Mac. I've
been looking for hooks into the Mavericks dictation engine, but haven't
found anything yet.

Is there a project I should know about, or some code somewhere that shows
this kind of capability?

Thanks,
Eric